GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Dancing Greek Maenads with Thyrsus Wall Friezes
Greek goddess wall art (5th century BC) by artist Callimachus in the Prado Museum, Madrid
$175.00 – $325.00
Celebrate with these amazingly sculpted friezes of the beautiful Maenads, followers of the Greek god Dionysus. Each holding a thyrsus, a wand or staff symbolizing prosperity, fertility and enjoyment, the young women enraptured in dance are cast in quality designer resin with an authentic, faux stone finish. Known for his perfectionism and elaborately detailed sculpts, the 5th-century artist Callimachus, credited with inventing the Corinthian capital, shows his great skill in that he has left few details veiled. Display these Design Toscano exclusives in boudoir, bath or any room that would benefit from true classical flair.
- Includes 1 sawtooth hanger(s) for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
- Follow simple seasonal maintenance steps in the PDF linked above to help preserve your garden décor investment for years to come.
Weights & Dimensions
- Left Wall Frieze: 21"Wx4"Dx37"H. 12 lbs.
- Right Wall Frieze: 21"Wx4"Dx37"H. 12 lbs.
You may also like...
Dionysia Festival Harp & Tambourine Dancers Maiden Wall Friezes: Set of Two