GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Cupid and Psyche, 1891: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Annie Swynnerton (1844-1933), in a Private Collection
$150.00 – $450.00
Full of the vitality that characterized her work, this dance of light and color paints the timeless young love of the most romantic gods of mythology. British born, artist Swynnerton was an active feminist and suffragette as well as the first female associate of the Royal Academy since the 18th century. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its subtle brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. The imported, delicately carved hardwood frame boasts a delicate leaf motif with fine feathered detailing finished in antique gold tones.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 15"Wx20.5"H framed (7.5"Wx13"H image size, 4"W frame), 5 lbs.
- Medium: 20"Wx28.5"H framed (12.5"Wx21"H image size, 4"W frame), 6 lbs.
- Large: 27"Wx40.5"H framed (19.5"Wx33"H image size, 4"W frame), 9 lbs.
- Grande: 31.5"Wx48.5"H framed (24"Wx41"H image size, 4"W frame), 10 lbs.