GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
The Cup of Tea, 1879: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Mary Cassatt (1844-1926), in a Private Collection
$150.00 – $450.00
Light and color tussle for our attention in this endearingly captured social ritual of the 19th century, taking tea. The artist's sister, Lydia Simpson Cassatt is rendered with sketchlike abandon in a composition that was included in the 1879 French Impressionist exhibition in Paris. Mary Cassatt's parade of pink as well as her energetic brushwork form a dance that underlines the physical presence of the objects she paints with a delicate, domestic truth. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its bold brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. Our replica 4.375" wide, European style, bright gold-toned, ribbed frame is cast in quality designer resin with an acanthus leaf and floret border that draws the eye toward the beautiful image.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 14.75"Wx17.25"H framed (6.5"Wx9"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Medium: 21.75"Wx27.25"H framed (13.5"Wx19"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 6 lbs.
- Large: 28.25"Wx36.25"H framed (20"Wx28"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 8 lbs.
- Grande: 37.25"Wx49.25"H framed (29"Wx41"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 11 lbs.