GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Croton Leaves Tiffany-Style Stained Glass Lamp
The Croton, also called the Jungle Fire Plant, a native to Asia is a tropical evergreen shrub with unusual foliage, the leaves are green and white marbled on top and vivid red underneath. This Design Toscano authentic stained glass table lamp casts a cool green and rosy red glow adding a tropical feel to any space. Drawing upon the style and techniques of the master of stained glass, Louis Comfort Tiffany, this replica stands over two-and-a-half-foot tall, and is composed of individually hand-cut pieces of vibrant, authentic art glass. A stylized stately metal base, hand-finished in French bronze, sports a clear resin orb. Rising toward a magnificent shade boasting four hundred pieces of vibrant, real art glass and over 100 jewel-like cabochons, and crowned with a metal finial. Brilliant and tropical this artisan work will cast a perfect glow in any entry, on any desk or side table.
- Simple assembly required.
- Light fixture accepts your (2) 60-watt bulbs, not included.
- Five foot long cord.
- Indoor use only.
For California Customers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead a chemical which is known to State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- This is authentic, hand-crafted art glass; variations of texture and color are part of the process.
- The type of light bulbs used in these stained glass lamps or ambient lighting may affect the appearance and color of the glass.
- Our stained glass lamps have been protected with mineral oil as part of the finishing process. Please use a soft dry cloth to remove any excess oil.
Weights & Dimensions
- 16"Wx16"Dx33"H. 12 lbs.
- Lamp Shade: 9"H.
- Cord: 57"L.