GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Craftsman Tiffany-Style Stained Glass Window
More than 150 hand-cut pieces of authentic art glass and 10 cabochons encased in glazier's came.
The Art and Crafts movement features clean simple designs plucked directly from nature. Keep a sense of privacy but still allow sunlight to shine through any window with this exceptional example of the artisan's craft that highlights a classic combination of geometric patterns. The innate appeal of clean and simple design flourishes in this amazing example of Arts and Crafts style stained glass. This masterwork will keep your privacy even as the cabochons glitter in the light when hung in a favorite sunny spot. With an artisan's eye, each piece of Design Toscano's distinct high quality art glass is hand-cut, copper-foiled, and individually soldered in glazier's came, taking over two full days to create. Our exclusive work of high quality stained glass art has the look of a fine period antique.
- Window includes two scroll brackets and two approximately 20" long chains with snap hooks for hanging.
- Chains can be adjusted for length by removing links as needed.
- Each bracket requires two screws not included.
- Design Toscano is not responsible for damages due to failed hangers and/or improper installation.
For California Customers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead a chemical which is known to State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- This is authentic hand-crafted art glass; variations of texture and color are part of the process.
- The amount of sunlight or ambient lighting shining through these stained glass windows may affect the appearance and color of the glass.
- Our stained glass windows have been protected with mineral oil as part of the finishing process. Please use a soft dry cloth to remove any excess oil.
Weights & Dimensions
- 22"Wx22"H. 6 lbs.