GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Country Tuscan Hardwood Wall Curio Cabinet: Lily White Finish
Expected back in stock: 13 Aug
- Max. Weight Limit: 10 lbs.
- Each shelf is 15¾"Wx6"D.
- Height between shelves is 5½".
- Exemplifying everything that makes the country Tuscan style popular this clean-lined mirror-backed curio cabinet features three glass shelves and glass side panels to shed maximum light on your prized possessions. Crafted of solid hardwood our curio cabinet boasts framed glass doors that open separately for unobstructed viewing from all three sides. With a hand-finished lily white hue to accent any decor our curio cabinet can be mounted on the wall or set on a console or mantle. This Toscano-exclusive wall curio is perfect for your statues enameled eggs and other favorite collectibles!
19½"Wx8½"Dx26"H. 18 lbs.
About The Artist
- Liam is a great artist
For California Customers
- California customers need a special delivery truck
- Wood Furniture Care:
- Do not place your furniture in direct sunlight and/or in a damp area.
- Arrange your furniture so it is not placed near heating or air conditioning vents.
- Avoid placing furniture directly under windows.
- Be careful not to place plastic materials on your furniture. Certain plastics have elements that may react with and damage the finish.
- Occasionally rotate accessories so they do not remain in the same spot for extended periods of time.
- Avoid creating marks on your furniture by placing a piece of felt cloth or leather under accessories.
- Lift objects directly up rather than dragging items across the finish of your furniture.
- Use a protective pad when using your furniture as a writing surface.
- Wipe up spills promptly. Water left over a prolonged period of time will cause white spots in the finish.
- Dust frequently with a clean dry lint-free cloth. To remove accumulated dust or furniture wax build-up use a soft cloth dampened in a solution of mild detergent and warm water. Dry thoroughly using a clean cloth and then apply furniture polish wiping it in the direction of the wood grain.
- We recommend that furniture be polished every six months.
- Wood finishes will change in appearance as they are used. Slight variations in appearance and the fit of joints and seams will result from the normal expansion and contraction of wood as it responds to climatic changes in the home.
Please remember a little maintenance and care will keep your furniture investments beautiful for years to come.
- More information is required for this product