The Peeing Boy of Brussels Sculptural Fountain with Plinth Base
This legendary Manneken Pis has stood in Brussels for over 300 years
little man peein Dutch), a famous landmark and rite of passage for many European tourists, has stood near Brussels Town Hall since 1619. This delightful and mischievous sculpture with included UL-listed recirculating pump, shell basin and elevating plinth base, will bring classic art and humor to your home or garden. This Toscano exclusive is cast in quality designer resin and finished in faux stone.
- Peeing Boy Piped Statue: 10½"Wx6½"Dx27"H. 8 lbs.
- Peeing Boy with Basin: 17"Wx17"Dx34½"H. 23 lbs.
- Complete Set: 17"Wx17"Dx45½"H. 33 lbs.
- Fountains include 120 gallon per hour pump.
- The distance from the water surface to the bowl edge is around 1-1.5 cm.
- Statue alone (NG335051) is piped for water but does not include pump. Requires a 120 GPH (gallon per hour) recirculating pump to spout water we recommend our DR-120 pump sold below.
- Complete set (NG33505) includes statue basin plinth and pump
Weights & Dimensions