GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Colossal Megalithic Olmec Head Statue
This giant head sculpture is a famous artifact left behind by the Olmec civilization of Southern Mexico.
Before the Maya, the Olmecs reigned in Mexico and Central America, a complex society with impressive art and commerce and an equally dark culture of ritual sacrifice. Our colossal-size, Olmec sculpture, replicating those discovered near La Venta in 1939, is cast in quality designer resin to capture the human faces with were-jaguar (or werewolf) mouths. This large-scale, Design Toscano exclusive display-quality sculpture transforms any home, garden, restaurant or hotel into something truly magnificent!
Retailers your social media marketing will be supercharged after adding a 'share-worthy' Design Toscano Big-Boy photo op statue to your location!
- Kids will love having their pictures taken with our charming characters and parents will love sharing adorable photos of their friends and family.
- When the online buzz is coming directly from patrons it will be received as more genuine and will generate more referrals than your content or paid ads ever could!
- Don't forget: Include a sign or logo with your photo op statue so it will be easy to identify your brand on social media.
- Follow simple seasonal maintenance steps in the PDF linked above to help preserve your garden décor investment for years to come.
Weights & Dimensions
- 51"Wx29.5"Dx60"H. 253 lbs.