GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Chinese Chippendale Chair: Set of Two
Hand-carved mahogany antique replica seating furniture
Expected back in stock: March 1
Despite the latticework sides and back, this Chinese-style solid mahogany armchair reveals its English origins with chamfered legs and tone-on-tone drop-in seat cushion. Known as "Chinese railing," this style replicates elegantly graceful bamboo, but is hand-carved in solid mahogany. Its high quality and style blend easily with almost any decor.
- Maximum weight limit for this item is 286 pounds (130 kgs).
- Fabric Content: 100% Polyester
About The Artist
Thomas Chippendale (1718-1779)
Thomas Chippendale was a world famous cabinet maker working in the mid-Georgian English Rococo and Neoclassical styles. His designs published in a 1754 trade catalog were so influential in Britain Europe and America that the name Chippendale became synonymous with any furniture design similar to his Director style.
- Proper care and maintenance will keep your wooden furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Follow simple guidelines in the PDF linked above.
Weights & Dimensions
- 24"Wx23"Dx45"H. 22 lbs.
- Floor to top of seat: 20" H.
- Seat: 22.5"Wx19"D.
- Arm from floor: 30.5"H.