GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Chateau Marquee Occasional Chair: Each
Blending the arts of hand-carved mahogany with traditional caning
Requiring four days to hand-carve, the flowers, leaves, and shells that are virtually everywhere (even on the inner arms) of this antique replica chair make it a shining example of the woodcarvers' art. Highlighted by a hand-caned back in a lovely spider-web pattern, its comfortable upholstered seat is covered in tone-on-tone gold jacquard fabric for the wide-seated comfort of an occasional chair. Place our exclusive work of furniture art in home, office, or library as an investment in European style! Simple assembly required.
- Simple assembly required. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Maximum weight limit for this item is 286 pounds (130 kgs).
- Fabric Content: 51% Rayon, 49% Polyester
- Proper care and maintenance will keep your wooden furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Follow simple guidelines in the PDF linked above.
Weights & Dimensions
- 30"Wx23"Dx41"H. 29 lbs.
- Floor to Seat: 17"H.
- Floor to Arm: 27"H.
- Seat: 26"Wx22"D.
- Arm: 16"L.
- Back: 25"W.