GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Chateau DuMonde Coat of Arms Dining Side Chair
Hand-carved mahogany antique replica seating furniture
Throughout the French countryside, a chair like this 17th-century classic has filled exquisite dining halls of grand chateaux. We are thrilled that our Design Toscano master craftsmen have created this comfy replica with the distinctive authenticity of period furniture to blend with your other antique collectibles. A frame of mahogany with a rich dark cherry finish showcases a multi-colored coat of arms jacquard tapestry, upholstered on front and back, give it all the authenticity of a fine period antique. This exclusive Design Toscano version is brass-tacked for historic style and grandeur through seasons to come.
- Maximum weight limit for this item is 286 pounds (130 kgs).
- Fabric Content: 100% Polyester
- Proper care and maintenance will keep your wooden furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Follow simple guidelines in the PDF linked above.
Weights & Dimensions
- Armchair: 22"Wx23.5"Dx42"H. 20 lbs.
- Floor to top of arms: 26.5"H.
- Side Chair: 18.5"Wx18.5"Dx43.5"H. 17 lbs.