GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Charles II Wall Curio Cabinet
Hand-carved mahogany antique replica display furniture
- Includes hanger(s) on back for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
- Maximum weight limit for this item is 6.6 pounds (3 kgs).
- Shelves are removable but not adjustable.
- Cabinet ships with temporary shelf supports in place which can be removed before displaying.
- Our mahogany Charles II Wall Curio Cabinet is constructed with an engineered plywood crown and back panel for supreme stability and strength.
- Proper care and maintenance will keep your wooden furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Follow simple guidelines in the PDF linked above.
We paid handsomely for the original 17th century antique but our replica's rarity and unique design make it doubtful you'll see another like it! At over a yard tall this regal wall cabinet becomes a practical showplace for your collectibles. A furniture collector's dream our exclusive features shelves framed in a classic arch flanked by elegantly carved barley-twist spindles and crowned with a substantial scroll pediment. An impressive and practical display piece in mahogany!
Weights & Dimensions
- 20"Wx10"Dx36"H. 25 lbs.
- Shelves: 14.25"Wx4.75"D
- Interior space: 11"Wx5.5"Dx18.75"H.