GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Charles II Gothic Bar Stool: Set of Two
Hand-carved solid mahogany antique replica
Elaborately hand-carved with barley twist stiles, egg-and-dart detailing, and towering finials crowning its high back, our exclusive Jacobean Revival bar stool echoes the rich majesty of the Middle Ages. Our highly skilled craftsmen follow the centuries-old tradition of carving each solid mahogany chair by hand, individually contributing to its ornate beauty. A hand-rubbed finish is accented by quality faux leather upholstery with brass tacks, giving this striking work of furniture art all the authenticity of a fine period antique updated for the contemporary home.
- Simple assembly required. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Maximum weight limit for this item is 286 pounds (130 kgs).
- Upholstery Content: 100% Natural Leather
- Proper care and maintenance will keep your wooden furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Follow simple guidelines in the PDF linked above.
Weights & Dimensions
- 18"Wx18"Dx53"H. 23 lbs.
- Floor to top of seat measures 31"
- Backrest: 24"H Seat: 19½"Wx18½"D