GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Charles II Armchair: Each
Once crafted for European royal palaces, this is a hand-carved solid mahogany antique replica
Since the 1700's, European castles have filled their massive halls with elaborately carved chairs like our exclusive replicas. Picture today's highly skilled craftsmen, like those 300 years ago, carving a single, solid mahogany chair by hand - you'll soon realize why it is wrought with ornate beauty! A hand-rubbed finish and a multi-colored coat of arms jacquard tapestry, upholstered on front and back, give it all the authenticity of a fine period antique.
- Proper care and maintenance will keep your wooden furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Follow simple guidelines in the PDF linked above.
- Maximum weight limit for this item is 286 pounds (130 kgs).
- Fabric Content: 100% Polyester
Weights & Dimensions
- 24"Wx21"Dx48"H. 32 lbs.
- Floor to top of seat measures 20"
- Armchair arm from top of seat: 13"H.
- Floor to arm: 32"H
- Seat: 20"D.