GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Celtic Walnut 12 String Tara Harp
Beautiful whether you play or simply admire these authentic 10th-century replica instruments
Once embraced by Medieval Celtic troubadours, our imported, hand-carved, quality walnut and birch rendition is a traditional full 12-string harp. This fully functional instrument, also popular as decorative art, is graced with hand-carved knot motifs and fitted with rows of metal tuning pegs and string guides. It arrives with a tuning tool and extra strings. To make traditional music, add our 77-page book, Basic Harp for Beginners.
- Due to the handcrafted nature, carvings and finishes may vary.
- 1½ Octaves 12 Strings.
- Featuring 12 DuPont hard nylon strings with a range from F above Middle C to High C.
- There are no sharpening levers.
- A tuning tool and an extra string set are included.
- Instruction book sold separately below.
Weights & Dimensions
- 12"Wx4"Dx20.5"H. 4 lbs.