GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Celtic Walnut Heather Harps
Fully-functional and beautiful whether you play or simply admire this authentic 10th-century replica instrument.
$32.95 – $699.00
Once embraced by Medieval Celtic troubadours, our imported, hand-carved, quality walnut and birch renditions are traditional 12 and full 22-string harps. These fully functional instruments, also popular as decorative art, are graced with hand-carved knot motifs and fitted with rows of metal tuning pegs and string guides. To make traditional music, add our 77-page book, Basic Harp for Beginners.
- Due to the handcrafted nature, carvings and finishes may vary.
- Tara Harp: 1½ Octaves 12 Strings.
- Featuring 12 DuPont hard nylon strings with a range from F above Middle C to High C.
- There are no sharpening levers on Tara Harp.
- A tuning tool and an extra string set are included.
- Heather Harp: 3 Octaves 22 Strings.
- DuPont hard nylon strings with a pitch range from C below middle C to C two octaves above middle C
- 17 sharpening levers (last 5 strings are too short)
- Engraved and inlaid walnut frame
- Plywood soundboard for exceptional sound
- Instruction book sold separately below.
Weights & Dimensions
- Tara Harp: 12"Wx4"Dx20.5"H. 4 lbs.
- 1.5 Octaves, 12 Strings.
- Heather Harp: 18"Wx8"Dx35.5"H. 9 lbs.
- 3 Octaves, 22 Strings.