GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Celtic Walnut 22 String Heather Harp
Beautiful whether you play or simply admire these authentic 10th-century replica instruments
Expected back in stock: March 30
Once embraced by Medieval Celtic troubadours, our imported, hand-carved, quality walnut and birch rendition is a traditional full 22-string harp. This fully functional instrument, also popular as decorative art, is graced with hand-carved knot motifs and fitted with rows of metal tuning pegs and string guides. The Heather Harp features pitch shifters, and both arrive with tuning sets and extra strings. To make traditional music, add our 77-page book, Basic Harp for Beginners.
- 3 Octaves 22 Strings.
- DuPont hard nylon strings with a pitch range from C below middle C to C two octaves above middle C
- 17 sharpening levers (last 5 strings are too short)
- Engraved and inlaid walnut frame
- Plywood soundboard for exceptional sound
- Instruction book sold separately below.
Weights & Dimensions
- 18"Wx8"Dx35.5"H. 9 lbs.