GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Land Snails Cast Bronze Garden Statues
Cast in the traditional lost wax bronze method and piped for optional pond or fountain use
$89.95 – $399.00
Asian legend has it that a snail in the garden is a symbol of a propitious future. Tales are told that if a young girl watches long enough, that she will see the initials of her future husband in the trails created by slow moving snails. Our Design Toscano-exclusive snail statues are cast in the traditional lost wax bronze method, which highlights the exceptionally fine detail and guarantees lasting beauty. Because the beauty is in the details, our high quality bronze snail garden statues are finished with an emerald verde patina, sure to bring your pond décor or garden to life with its realism. Large and medium snails are optionally piped to accommodate our 120 GPH pump kits, sold separately.
- Color patina is applied by hand one piece at a time tone may vary slightly.
- Medum & Large each require a 120 GPH (gallon per hour) recirculating pump to spout water.
- Small is not piped for water.
Click to Order Pump Kit DR120
- The original appearance of your heirloom bronze sculpture can be maintained with occasional care cleaning and polishing as you would with any other cherished artwork.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 5"Wx2"Dx2"H. 1 lb.
- Medium: 7"Wx2.5"Dx3"H. 2 lbs.
- Large: 13.5"Wx5.5"Dx5"H. 8 lbs.