GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
The Carlisle Louis XV Open Armchair: Set of Two
Hand-carved solid hardwood antique replica seating furniture
An elegant value, this traditionally-styled, open armchair boasts a cartouche-shaped, slightly curved padded back and arms with artistically scrolled feet. Our Basil Street mid-18th century beauty is a stylish transitional piece that blends a smart creme twill upholstery with the rustic refinement of an aged, raw oak finished hardwood with hand-carved floral details. Simple assembly required.
- Simple assembly required. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Maximum weight limit for this item is 286 pounds (130 kgs).
- Fabric Content: 50% Cotton, 50% Linen
Click to Order Replacement Hardware
- Proper care and maintenance will keep your wooden furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Follow simple guidelines in the PDF linked above.
Weights & Dimensions
- 24"Wx23"Dx39"H. 15 lbs.
- Seat Depth: 20½"
- Seat Height (Floor to Seat): 19¾"
- Arm Height (Floor to Arm): 26¾"