GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Cardington Square Manor Wall Curio Cabinet
Hand-carved mahogany antique replica display furniture
Expected back in stock: September 29
- PERFECT FOR COLLECTIBLES - With glass on three sides, add your finest heirloom figurines, statues, Romanov-Style eggs, and prized possessions to our glass curio cabinets.
- WALL MOUNT OR FREESTANDING - Our wooden wall curio cabinets with hanging hardware can also stand freely as a tabletop curio cabinet
- HIGH-QUALITY - Hand-crafted using hardwood shelves and glass panels to shed maximum light on your collection.
- DESIGN TOSCANO CURIO CABINETS - Exclusive to the Design Toscano brand, this curio cabinet provides unobstructed viewing from three sides
- Includes hanger(s) on back for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
- Maximum weight limit for this item is 11 pounds (5 kgs).
- Our mahogany Cardington Square Manor Curio Cabinet is constructed with an engineered plywood back panel and MDF bottom and top for supreme stability and strength.
- Proper care and maintenance will keep your wooden furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Follow simple guidelines in the PDF linked above.
Fifteen individual panes of glass showcase your collectibles in this exquisitely hand-carved Toscano exclusive with curved front crown molding double shelves and barley twist spindles. At over two foot tall and wide our mahogany 18th century replica wall cabinet is distressed by hand just enough to replicate an antique.
Weights & Dimensions
- 25"Wx12.5"Dx27.5"H. 35 lbs.