IMPORTANT DELIVERY UPDATE: We are currently experiencing shipping delays due to challenges from COVID-19 and its impact on the global supply chain. We recommend everyone shop early this holiday season.
Cardington Square Manor Curio Cabinet
Hand-carved mahogany antique replica
Expected back in stock: October 8
- PERFECT FOR COLLECTIBLES - With glass on three sides, add your finest heirloom figurines, statues, Romanov-Style eggs, and prized possessions to our glass curio cabinets.
- WALL MOUNT OR FREESTANDING - Our wooden wall curio cabinets with hanging hardware can also stand freely as a tabletop curio cabinet
- HIGH-QUALITY - Hand-crafted using hardwood shelves and glass panels to shed maximum light on your collection.
- DESIGN TOSCANO CURIO CABINETS - Exclusive to the Design Toscano brand, this curio cabinet provides unobstructed viewing from three sides
- Our glass curio cabinet shelf measures 25"Wx12½"Dx27½"H. 35 lbs. making it the perfect display cabinet!
- Hooks on back for hanging
- Bottom surface to middle shelf is 8½"
- Middle shelf to top shelf is 6¾"
- Top shelf to inside top surface is 10½"
- Our mahogany Cardington Square Manor Curio Cabinet is constructed with an engineered plywood back panel and MDF bottom and top for supreme stability and strength.
Fifteen individual panes of glass showcase your collectibles in this exquisitely hand-carved Toscano exclusive with curved front crown molding double shelves and barley twist spindles. At over two foot tall and wide our mahogany 18th century replica wall cabinet is distressed by hand just enough to replicate an antique.
25"Wx12½"Dx27½"H. 35 lbs.