GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Camberwell Manor Medieval Petite Side Table
Hand-carved mahogany antique replica furniture
As an oft-admired Medieval side table next to a favorite reading chair or to raise artwork in an inviting entryway, this petite work of furniture art is in the distinctive Louis Philippe style (1770-1830). With a pedigree in the Gothic era, the beveled top and carved acanthus apron give way to barley twist legs terminating in smartly turned feet anchored by block and turned joint stops. The artisan detail makes this Design Toscano exclusive a shapely accent piece you'll want near your Medieval throne!
- Our mahogany Camberwell Manor Medieval Petite Side Table is constructed with an engineered plywood bottom shelf for supreme stability and strength.
- Proper care and maintenance will keep your wooden furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Follow simple guidelines in the PDF linked above.
Weights & Dimensions
- 16"Wx12"Dx18"H. 8 lbs.
- Top Shelf: 14.5"Wx10.5"D.
- Leg to Leg (Front): 14"W.
- Leg to Leg (Side): 10.5"D. Legs: 14" L.