GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
British Colonial Savannah Sunburst Accent Chair: Each
Hand-carved mahogany antique replica seating furniture
Beneath fans of palm fronds, chairs like these sat across the expansive, tropical verandas of gin and tonic-drinking, late 19th century British colonial aristocracy. The eye is drawn toward the glamourous, pierced, sunburst center back splat, the carved, turned arm supports and the legs tapering to peg feet. Using a design drawn from the pattern books brought to India by the romantic wayfarers, these antique replicas are recreated in mahogany and finished in a shabby chic plantation egg-shell blue as perfectly timeless as its classic design. On a three-season porch, beneath a covered portico or awning, a pair of these Design Toscano exclusive chairs creates an oasis for rest reminiscent of days gone by.
- Maximum weight limit for this item is 198 pounds (90 kgs).
- Our mahogany British Colonial Savannah Sunburst Accent Chair is constructed with an engineered plywood seat for supreme stability and strength.
- Proper care and maintenance will keep your wooden furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Follow simple guidelines in the PDF linked above.
Weights & Dimensions
- 29″Wx22″Dx34″H. 20 lbs.
- Seat dims: 22"Wx17"D.
- Floor to Top of Seat: 16.5"H.
- Back Rest: 17.25"H.
- Floor to Top of Armrests: 28.25"H.
- Leg Height: 15.25"H.
- Seat to Top of Armrests: 11.75"H.