GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
British Colonial Plantation Armchairs: Set of Two
Hand-carved solid mahogany antique replica seating
Just like the ones treasured by British colonial travelers, this chair boasts an exceptionally rich mahogany finish that balances the ornamentation that requires a master carver's hand. While there's a certain regal grace and elegance to the graceful palms accented with real gold gilding on its back, the 8-way, hand-tied upholstered, tone-on-tone cushion is also comfortable and inviting. This high quality period replica commands attention and garners rave reviews.
- Maximum weight limit for this item is 286 pounds (130 kgs).
- Fabric Content: 100% Polyester
- This work of furniture art uses the ancient gilding process of real gold leaf, which is applied by hand one piece at a time. As a result, tone and texture may vary slightly giving it the unique look of original antiques.
- Proper care and maintenance will keep your wooden furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Follow simple guidelines in the PDF linked above.
Weights & Dimensions
- 23"Wx20"Dx37.5"H. 21 lbs.
- Floor to top of seat: 20.5"
- Seat: 19.75"D.
- Arm from floor: 29"H.
More Design Toscano Products To Love