GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Brasserie Julien Tiffany-Style Stained Glass Window
Over 230 individually hand-cut pieces of authentic art glass and 28 cabochons encased in glazier's came.
In Paris, if you were looking for late night drinks, warmth or privacy after a night at the theater then you would head for a brasserie with its magnificent welcoming stained glass windows like Toscano's artistic masterpiece the Brasserie Julien. Featuring a variegated purple and light yellow background, studded with jeweled lemon yellow cabochons in a frame of citrus and lime colored glass, this exquisite art glass window is created in the ornate Beaux Arts style. Highlighting a classic central urn shaped motif in watery shades of blues and greens, this Toscano masterwork will keep your sense of privacy as it glows with color when hung in a favorite sunny spot. With an artisan's eye, each Design Toscano distinct piece of high quality art glass is hand-cut, copper-foiled, and individually soldered in glazier s came, taking over two full days to create. Our exclusive work of high quality stained glass art has the look of a fine period antique.
- Window includes two scroll brackets and two approximately 20" long chains with snap hooks for hanging.
- Chains can be adjusted for length by removing links as needed.
- Each bracket requires two screws, not included.
For California Customers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead a chemical which is known to State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- This is authentic, hand-crafted art glass; variations of texture and color are part of the process.
- The amount of sunlight or ambient lighting shining through these stained glass windows may affect the appearance and color of the glass.
- Our stained glass windows have been protected with mineral oil as part of the finishing process. Please use a soft dry cloth to remove any excess oil.
Weights & Dimensions
- 19"Wx25.5"H. 7 lbs.