GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Boulevard des Capucines and Vaudeville Theatre in Paris, 1889: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Jean Beraud (1848-1935), in a Private Collection
$150.00 – $550.00
Once smartly positioned on one of the four grande boulevards in Paris, the former Theatre du Vaudeville, built in 1869, is immortalized in this urban street scene alive with the spirit of the City of Light. Details from stately gas lamps to black top hats and parasols tell of a Europe at once both fashionable and full of the pedestrian pursuits of daily life. French artist Beraud began as a portraitist, but eventually became known for his highly-detailed scenes of urban life that included the romance of lively streets and busy cafes. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its subtle brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. Our replica European style, bright gold-toned ribbed frame is cast in quality designer resin with an acanthus leaf and floret border that draws the eye toward the beautiful image.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 20.25"Wx16.5"H framed (12"Wx8.25"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 3 lbs.
- Medium: 31.25"Wx24"H framed (23"Wx15.75"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Large: 43.25"Wx32.25"H framed (35"Wx24"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 6 lbs.
- Grande: 54.75"Wx40.25"H framed (46.5"Wx32"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 7 lbs.