GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
The Bookworm, 1850: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Carl Spitzweg (1808-1885), in the Museum Georg Schfer, Schweinfurt, Germany
$150.00 – $350.00
Deep in thought, this formal elderly bibliophile climbed the library steps only to find himself so engrossed that he's forgotten to come back down again! German painter Karl Spitzweg's Biedermeier subject is quite characteristically humorous in content and full of lovingly depicted anecdotal detail. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its bold brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. Our replica 4.375" wide, European style, bright gold-toned, ribbed frame is cast in quality designer resin with an acanthus leaf and floret border that draws the eye toward the beautiful image.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 17.25"Wx26.25"H framed (9"Wx18"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 6 lbs.
- Medium: 20.25"Wx31.25"H framed (12"Wx23"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 7 lbs.
- Large: 25.25"Wx40.25"H framed (17"Wx32"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 8 lbs.