GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Blue and Yellow, 1910: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Robert Lewis Reid (1862-1929), in a Private Collection
$150.00 – $450.00
A young woman becomes part of the delicate landscape created by the lush silk of her Japanese robes and the traditionally hand-painted screens that transport her a world away. An American Impressionist painter and muralist, Reid was a prolific portraitist whose work was so highly regarded that it found its way into the Congressional Library as well as state buildings and churches across the nation. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its bold brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. The imported, delicately carved hardwood frame boasts a delicate leaf motif with fine feathered detailing finished in antique gold tones.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 14.5"Wx16.5"H framed (7"Wx9"H image size, 4"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Medium: 24.5"Wx28.5"H framed (17"Wx21"H image size, 4"W frame), 7 lbs.
- Large: 31.5"Wx37.5"H framed (24"Wx30"H image size, 4"W frame), 9 lbs.
- Grande: 37.5"Wx45"H framed (30"Wx37.5"H image size, 4"W frame), 10 lbs.