GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
The Blond Odalisque, 1752: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Francois Boucher (1703-1770), in the Wallraf-Richartz-Museum, Cologne
$150.00 – $450.00
This mistress to Louis XV of France lies bathed in silken bed clothes, the light from an open window showcasing both her exquisite beauty and Boucher's skillful eye. Perhaps the most celebrated decorative artist of the 18th century, this French Rococo painter was known for his idyllic and voluptuous paintings and illustrious portraits. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its subtle brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. With bas-relief organic styling, the multi-tiered, replica European style 3.25" wide frame is cast in quality designer resin and highlighted with an aged gold-toned finish.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 15"Wx13"H framed (9"Wx7"H image size, 3.25"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Medium: 27"Wx23"H framed (21"Wx17"H image size, 3.25"W frame), 6 lbs.
- Large: 39"Wx32.5"H framed (33"Wx26.5"H image size, 3.25"W frame), 9 lbs.
- Grande: 45.5"Wx37.5"H framed (39.5"Wx31.5"H image size, 3.25"W frame), 11 lbs.