Blackstone Hall Tiffany-Style Stained Glass Window
More than 300 hand-cut pieces of authentic art glass and 11 cabochons encased in glazier’s came
- This is authentic, hand-crafted art glass; variations of texture and color are part of the process.
- Window includes two scroll brackets and two approximately 20" long chains with snap hooks for hanging.
- Chains can be adjusted for length by removing links as needed. Each bracket requires two screws not included.
- Our stained glass windows have been protected with mineral oil as part of the finishing process. Please use a soft dry cloth to remove any excess oil.
For California Customers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead a chemical which is known to State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
When you receive your stained glass work of art it will arrive with a coating of mineral oil. You can gently wipe off the excess with a soft cloth. The oil is applied to give the glass a scratch-resistant shine and protect it for the long distance journey to your home. We make every effort to represent stained glass colors accurately however due to the hand crafted nature of these products slight color variations are normal and help make each piece unique. The final appearance will also depend on the lighting of the room where the stained glass is displayed. Stained glass lamps will also change colors when lit or un-lit.
Eventually dirt soot and grime may build up on the glass from pollution smoke and oxidation. These deposits reduce the amount of light passing through the windows giving them a dull muted appearance. Cleaning the window will restore it to its original appearance. The first attempt should be with plain water. NOTE: If you aren't sure whether or not your glass piece is painted do not use anything stronger than plain water. If plain water doesn't work try using a non-ionic detergent. If this method doesn't work try a stronger solution. Stained glass can be cleaned with acetone ethanol isopropyl alcohol or mineral spirits to remove shellac varnish or stain. After cleaning be sure to remove all chemical residue with a non-ionic detergent and thoroughly rinse off with clean water. Please remember a little maintenance and care will keep your stained glass investment beautiful for many years to come.
Weights & Dimensions
- 9"Wx35"H. 6 lbs.
- Thickness of glass: 3/16"