GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
The Black Hat (Lady Trying on a Hat), 1904: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Frank Weston Benson (1862-1951), in a Private Collection
$150.00 – $450.00
More still life than figure study, the chest of drawers and table objects in this amazing work are as important to the composition as the model herself. Benson, a prolific and highly regarded American Impressionist painter, held the belief that a pleasing design is the one most expertly composed, regardless of what objects were actually painted. His work has found homes in most major American museums as well as in some of the world's finest private collections. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its bold brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. Our replica 4.375" wide, European style, bright gold-toned, ribbon frame is cast in quality designer resin with an acanthus leaf and floret border that draws the eye toward the beautiful image.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 15.25"Wx17.25"H framed (7"Wx9"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Medium: 25.25"Wx29.25"H framed (17"Wx21"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 7 lbs.
- Large: 32.25"Wx37.75"H framed (24"Wx29.5"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 9 lbs.
- Grande: 38.25"Wx45.25"H framed (30"Wx37"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 11 lbs.