GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
The Black Hat, 1900: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Philip Wilson Steer (1860-1942), in the Tate Museum, London
$150.00 – $450.00
Precisely because she wears only a hat, the austere nakedness of this beautiful maiden, her discarded clothes at her feet, is all the more compelling. Steer was one of the only true English Impressionists and highly lauded by his fellow painters as a master of the arts. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its bold brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. Our replica 4.375" wide, European style, bright gold-toned, ribbed frame is cast in quality designer resin with an acanthus leaf and floret border that draws the eye toward the beautiful image.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 15.25"Wx17.25"H framed (7"Wx9"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Medium: 24.75"Wx29.25"H framed (16.5"Wx21"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 7 lbs.
- Large: 34.25"Wx41.25"H framed (26"Wx33"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 10 lbs.
- Grande: 39.75"Wx48.25"H framed (31.5"Wx40"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 11 lbs.