GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
The Beloved (The Bride), 1866: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Dante Gabriel Rossetti (1828-1882), in the Tate Museum, London
$150.00 – $450.00
Shown at her moment of unveiling, the bride, surrounded by bridesmaids, transfixes with the power of her beauty. The bride's Japanese dress and Peruvian headdress, as well as the ethnic origins of her bridesmaids, leave some to speculate that Rossetti is celebrating the diversity of beauty while others argue with his use of the European bride as centerpiece. Rossetti's art was characterized by its sensuality, all of which mirrored actual people and places in his life. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its subtle brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. Our replica 4.375" wide, European style, bright gold-toned, ribbed frame is cast in quality designer resin with an acanthus leaf and floret border that draws the eye toward the beautiful image.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 15.75"Wx17.25"H framed (7.5"Wx9"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Medium: 25.75"Wx29.25"H framed (17.5"Wx21"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 7 lbs.
- Large: 32.25"Wx36.75"H framed (24"Wx28.5"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 9 lbs.
- Grande: 38.25"Wx44.25"H framed (30"Wx36"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 10 lbs.