GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Bauhaus Modern Tiffany-Style Stained Glass Window
More than 150 hand-cut pieces of authentic art glass and 2 cabochons encased in glazier's came.
Bauhaus style (1919-1933) refers to a German school of art that was founded on the idea of creating a "total" work of art. Influential in modern design, Bauhaus features abstract and geometric designs, such as this balanced elegant window featuring glowing blues, accented with sparkling red berries, backed by clear textured glass that lets in the warmth of the sun. With an artisan's eye, each piece of Design Toscano's distinct high quality art glass is hand-cut, copper-foiled, and individually soldered in glazier's came, taking over two full days to create. Our exclusive work of high quality stained glass art has the look of a fine period antique.
- Window includes two scroll brackets and two approximately 20" long chains with snap hooks for hanging.
- Chains can be adjusted for length by removing links as needed.
- Each bracket requires two screws, not included.
For California Customers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead a chemical which is known to State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- This is authentic, hand-crafted art glass; variations of texture and color are part of the process.
- The amount of sunlight or ambient lighting shining through these stained glass windows may affect the appearance and color of the glass.
- Our stained glass windows have been protected with mineral oil as part of the finishing process. Please use a soft dry cloth to remove any excess oil.
Weights & Dimensions
- 9"Wx22"H. 3 lbs.