GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Battle-Worthy Gothic Knight Glass-Topped Sculptural Table
Our medieval warrior knight was trained in chivalry to be at your service as an accent table for home and castle, by artist Gary Chang (b.1969)
Expected back in stock: September 29
Brave in battle and gallant in service, our Design Toscano-exclusive knight is cast in quality designer resin with a rich, two-toned metallic finish that highlights the incredibly detailed, heraldic-embellished sculpt. This artistic work is shown to true advantage beneath an 16"-diameter, 3/8"-thick, pencil-edged glass top.
- Simple assembly required. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Maximum weight limit for this item is 35 pounds (16 kgs).
Click to Order Replacement Glass
About The Artist
Acclaimed dragon and gargoyle artist Gary Chang basically grew up in a ceramics factory in Taiwan. He worked alongside ceramics artists and sketched original ideas in his free time. Because ceramics go hand-in-hand with sculpting it was only a matter of time until his ideas began to take three-dimensional shape.
Thanks to his own determination and his family's support Chang was able to travel the world and learn about the mystical legends that exist everywhere and he was inspired. As a result of his travels Gary Chang gargoyles and dragons combine both Eastern and Western concepts.
Many of Gary Chang's sculptures are illuminated such as Merciless the Gargoyle and The Grim Reaper. The menacing shadows and macabre impressions created by the conflicting light and darkness hints at the presence of good and evil.
Chang's most recent work has moved from the mystical into the medieval and he finds particular pleasure in artistically interpreting the legend of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table.
More works by this artist
Proper care and maintenance will keep your designer resin furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Wipe up spills on glass table tops promptly with a damp cloth.
- Dust sculptural table bases regularly with a clean dry lint-free cloth.
- To remove accumulated dust use a soft cloth dampened in a solution of mild detergent and warm water. Dry thoroughly using a clean cloth.
- Avoid placing hand-painted full color finishes in direct sunlight to prevent fading.
Weights & Dimensions
- Table: 16"Wx16"Dx19"H. 12 lbs.
- Glass Tabletop: 16" round, 3/8" thick