GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Battle of Bannockburn Armor Wall Sculpture Collection
Medieval knight wall décor complete with removable quality metal display swords.
Since Medieval weaponry is once again a style statement in homes, you will find many admirers of this full-sized armor. Celebrating the most decisive battle in Scottish history, the Battle of Bannockburn memorializes the victory of Robert the Bruce over Edward of England and is artistically pictured across the full-sized Gothic breast plate and feathered helmet. Our Design Toscano-exclusive, quality designer resin replica is finished in faux silver and bronze, and features two removable, 41"-long quality metal alloy swords with crafted resin pommels. For display purposes only.
- Includes 2 keyhole slot(s) for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
- For display purposes only.
- Indoor use only.
- Design Toscano is not responsible for damages due to failed hangers and/or improper installation.
Weights & Dimensions
- 21.5"Wx8.5"Dx44.5"H. 15 lbs.
- Breast Plate Alone: 13"Wx8.5"Dx28"H. 11 lbs.