GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Bath Tissue Tyrant: Commode Dragon
Let our Gothic wall sculpture hold your TP roll in style!
This medieval-style toilet tissue valet guards your bathroom bounty with Gothic flair! Artist Gary Chang sculpted our Toscano-exclusive, wall-mounted work in quality designer resin to capture every amazing detail. This bath tissue tyrant is unique to all the kingdom!
- Includes 1 keyhole slot(s) for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
- Due to the nature of this item, we are unable to accept returns.
- Dragons chest to rod: 2¼"
- Distance between dragons hands: 4¾"W
About The Artist
Acclaimed dragon and gargoyle artist Gary Chang basically grew up in a ceramics factory in Taiwan. He worked alongside ceramics artists and sketched original ideas in his free time. Because ceramics go hand-in-hand with sculpting it was only a matter of time until his ideas began to take three-dimensional shape.
Thanks to his own determination and his family's support Chang was able to travel the world and learn about the mystical legends that exist everywhere and he was inspired. As a result of his travels Gary Chang gargoyles and dragons combine both Eastern and Western concepts.
Many of Gary Chang's sculptures are illuminated such as Merciless the Gargoyle and The Grim Reaper. The menacing shadows and macabre impressions created by the conflicting light and darkness hints at the presence of good and evil.
Chang's most recent work has moved from the mystical into the medieval and he finds particular pleasure in artistically interpreting the legend of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table.
More works by this artist
Weights & Dimensions
- 12.5"Wx4.5"Dx10"H. 3 lbs.