GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Bartolommeo Bonghi, 1553: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Giovanni Battista Moroni (1520-1578), in a Private Collection
$150.00 – $450.00
Holding the commentary on Roman civil law dedicated to him by its author, Camillo Plauzio, the accomplished jurist Bonghi sits before a window view of the Torre Communale of Bergamo. Moroni was the foremost North Italian portraitist of the late Renaissance period. This work is one of his most highly regarded. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its subtle brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. The imported, delicately carved hardwood frame boasts a delicate leaf motif with fine feathered detailing finished in antique gold tones.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 14.5"Wx16.5"H framed (7"Wx9"H image size, 4"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Medium: 24"Wx28.5"H framed (16.5"Wx21"H image size, 4"W frame), 7 lbs.
- Large: 31.5"Wx37.5"H framed (24"Wx30"H image size, 4"W frame), 9 lbs.
- Grande: 37.5"Wx45"H framed (30"Wx37.5"H image size, 4"W frame), 10 lbs.