GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Babette Sexy Lady Glass-Topped Sculptural Table
Our seductive temptress accent table was alluringly sculpted by artist Anthony Fisher (b. 1947)
Seamed stockings, red garters, and strappy red heels combine to demand attention in this retro work of decorative art for home or gallery. The 3/8" thick, pencil-edged, 16" dia. tempered glass tabletop balances on a sturdy fulcrum while our sexy miss tips her champagne glass. This quality designer resin work is hand-painted with enough detail to earn a reputation for functional-art-with-a-kick in gallery or boudoir.
- Simple assembly required. Simply screw glass tabletop to base using metal fulcrum.
- Maximum weight limit for this item is 20 pounds (9 kgs).
Proper care and maintenance will keep your designer resin furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Wipe up spills on glass table tops promptly with a damp cloth.
- Dust sculptural table bases regularly with a clean, dry, lint-free cloth.
- To remove accumulated dust, use a soft cloth dampened in a solution of mild detergent and warm water. Dry thoroughly using a clean cloth.
- Avoid placing hand-painted full color finishes in direct sunlight to prevent fading.
Weights & Dimensions
- Table: 16"Wx16"Dx25"H. 10 lbs.