GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
At Your Service Skeleton Butler Wall Sculpture
Good help is so hard to find that we've hung onto this zombie butler waaaaay past retirement age! Whether you position his bony skeleton arm in kitchen, boudoir or bath, he'll extend a…œ"-thick, beveled-edge, 11-inch diameter glass shelf a full 16 inches from your wall to hold your prized Gothic collectibles or a cocktail. Cast in quality designer resin and painstakingly hand painted to capture details from bony fingers to buttoned cuffs, our Design Toscano-exclusive wall statue is hand painted in ghoulish hues. Quite distinctive alone, a row of the Living Dead along your wall would be eerily impressive!
- Simple assembly required. Simply screw glass tabletop to base using metal fulcrum.
- Two (2) keyhole slots for hanging.
Proper care and maintenance will keep your designer resin furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Wipe up spills on glass table tops promptly with a damp cloth.
- Dust sculptural table bases regularly with a clean, dry, lint-free cloth.
- To remove accumulated dust, use a soft cloth dampened in a solution of mild detergent and warm water. Dry thoroughly using a clean cloth.
- Avoid placing hand-painted full color finishes in direct sunlight to prevent fading.
Weights & Dimensions
- Table: 11.25"Wx16"Dx12.5"H. 7 lbs.
- Back: 7.5"Wx7.5"H.
- Glass Tabletop: 11" round, 3/8" thick