GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Asian Dancing Betta Fish Spitting Cast Bronze Pond Statue Set
Heirloom sculptures cast in the traditional lost wax bronze method and piped for optional pond or fountain use
Our set of two Dancing Betta Fish bronze statues lend an Asian symbol of grace, beauty, strength, and a touch of whimsy to your garden, fountain or koi pond. Every sculptural detail of our exclusive, bronze spitting Betta fish statues capture a fluidity of motion, from the delicate folds of their flapping fins to the eye-pleasing detail of their joyful positions. Our distinctive, 360-degree, bronze spitting fish statues are expertly finished with a hand-applied, antiqued green verde patina to bring out the amazing detail. Cast and crafted onepiece-at-a-time in the traditional lost wax method, which highlights the detail of the sculpt and guarantees lasting beauty. Sure to be a garden focal point, these Design Toscano, heirloom-quality bronze spitting fish statues convey that you take the exterior of your home as seriously as the interior. Piped so you may optionally cascade flowing water from each fish’s mouth into your pond or fountain. Simply add the optional recirculating 120 GPH pond pump kit for each fish to create beautiful water music for your garden.
- Color patina is applied by hand one piece at a time tone may vary slightly.
- Each fish requires a 120 GPH (gallon per hour) recirculating pump to spout water we recommend our DR-120 pump sold below.
Click to Order Pump Kit DR120
- The original appearance of your heirloom bronze sculpture can be maintained with occasional care cleaning and polishing as you would with any other cherished artwork.
Weights & Dimensions
- Vertical Fish: 10.5″Wx4.5″Dx11″H. 6 lbs.
- Horizontal Fish: 14"Wx3.75"Dx7"H. 4.5 lbs.