GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Art Nouveau Female Mascaron Architectural Wall Pocket Sculpture
Wall décor sculpted in the style of French architect Arnau Calvet (1847-1956)
On the beloved vintage buildings of Europe, eyes are purposefully drawn to the mascaron, the richly sculpted architectural arch, door or window elements originally meant to scare away evil spirits. Though today's homes are void of feature art, this Design Toscano artifact of a bygone era makes a classic architectural statement as eye-catching ornamentation wherever added interest is desired. Cast in quality designer resin with an antiqued gold and ebony finish, this pedigreed work is decorative art alone, yet optionally boasts a small top pocket for your dried or silk flowers.
- Plants not included.
- Includes 1 hole for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
- Design Toscano is not responsible for damages due to failed hangers and/or improper installation.
About The Artist
Arnau Calvet (1847-1956)
- Follow simple seasonal maintenance steps in the PDF linked above to help preserve your garden décor investment for years to come.
Weights & Dimensions
- 26.5"Wx6.5"Dx18.5"H. 15 lbs.