GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
The Arnolfini Marriage, 1434: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Jan Van Eyck (1390-1441), in the National Gallery, London
$150.00 – $399.00
The marriage of one family of Italian merchants to another is immortalized in this wedding portrait of Giovanni Arnolfini and Giovanna Cenami, wed in Bruges in 1434. Two images that wish the couple well, a solitary candle symbolizing God's presence and a carved image of St. Margaret, patron saint of women in childbirth, join the author's signature in the Gothic calligraphy to indicate his attendance at this ceremony. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its subtle brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. With bas-relief organic styling, the multi-tiered, replica European style 3.25" wide frame is cast in quality designer resin and highlighted with an aged gold-toned finish.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 12.5"Wx15"H framed (6.5"Wx9"H image size, 3.25"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Medium: 21"Wx27"H framed (15"Wx21"H image size, 3.25"W frame), 6 lbs.
- Large: 28"Wx36.5"H framed (22"Wx30.5"H image size, 3.25"W frame), 8 lbs.
- Grande: 35"Wx46.5"H framed (29"Wx40.5"H image size, 3.25"W frame), 10 lbs.