GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Apollo Belvedere Sculptural Bust on Roman Column Plinths
$275.00 – $550.00
Adopt the stately lineage of classical Roman and British gardens with this bust artistically replicated from a 19th-century, larger-than-life, English work. The most worshipped of the 12 gods of ancient Greece, handsome Apollo was the patron of light, youth and masculine beauty. Our exclusive sculpt sits atop an equally beautiful, two-foot Corinthian columnar plinth to showcase its amazing elegance. Both pieces are cast in quality designer resin with a faux stone finish to replicate the ancient originals.
- Plinth holds a maximum of 100 lbs.
About The Artist
4th cent. B.C.
Greek sculptor probably an Athenian Leochares was associated with the decoration of the Mausoleum at Halicarnassus one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. He is known to have made portraits including a gold and ivory group of Philip Alexander and others for the Philippeion a circular building in the Altis at Olympia. more info
- Follow simple seasonal maintenance steps in the PDF linked above to help preserve your garden décor investment for years to come.
Weights & Dimensions
- Bust: 22.5"Wx14"Dx32.5"H. 34 lbs.
- Plinth: 17"Wx17"Dx25"H. 30 lbs..
- Base of bust (NE30309) and top surface of plinth (NE60510) have 11.5" diameters.