GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
The Annunciation Altarpiece, 1426: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Fra Angelico (1395-1455), in the Museo del Prado, Madrid
$150.00 – $450.00
The story of God's grace - from the expulsion from Paradise to the announcement of salvation for humanity - is depicted in this amazingly detailed Gothic Italian-style panel. Painted for the Convent of Santo Domenico near Florence, this work was another of Fra Angelico's religious subjects, all part of his unfolding understanding of art as an aspect of religious devotion. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its subtle brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. With bas-relief organic styling, the multi-tiered, replica European style 3.25" wide frame is cast in quality designer resin and highlighted with an aged gold-toned finish.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 15"Wx13.5"H framed (9"Wx7.5"H image size, 3.25"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Medium: 25.5"Wx22"H framed (19.5"Wx16"H image size, 3.25"W frame), 6 lbs.
- Large: 39"Wx33"H framed (33"Wx27"H image size, 3.25"W frame), 9 lbs.
- Grande: 45.5"Wx38"H framed (39.5"Wx32"H image size, 3.25"W frame), 11 lbs.