GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Anisetta Liqueur Drinking Monkey Statue
Drinking primate sculpture inspired by Carlo Biscaretti
Based on the historic 1925 lithograph poster by Carlo Biscaretti, here's one primate who's not monkeying around! Darling Anisetta will lightheartedly tip your favorite beverage back as a tongue-in-cheek bottle holder sure to drive teetotalers ape! Cast in quality fiberglass-reinforced, designer resin and hand-painted to replicate details from soft fur to opposable thumbs, our grand-scale, display-quality, Design Toscano animal sculpture transforms any home, garden, restaurant or hotel into something truly memorable! Sorry, bottle and poster not included.
Retailers your social media marketing will be supercharged after adding a 'share-worthy' Design Toscano Big-Boy photo op statue to your location!
- Kids will love having their pictures taken with our charming characters and parents will love sharing adorable photos of their friends and family.
- When the online buzz is coming directly from patrons it will be received as more genuine and will generate more referrals than your content or paid ads ever could!
- Don't forget: Include a sign or logo with your photo op statue so it will be easy to identify your brand on social media.
- Sorry bottle and poster not included.
- Follow simple seasonal maintenance steps in the PDF linked above to help preserve your garden décor investment for years to come.
Weights & Dimensions
- 18.5"Wx18"Dx27"H. 13 lbs.