GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Angelica and Medoro, 1630: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Jacques Blanchard (1600-1638), in a Private Collection
$150.00 – $450.00
A love story straight from the score of a popular 16th century opera, Angelica and Medoro elope and symbolize their endless love by carving their names together into the time worn bark of a weathered tree. French Baroque painter Jacques Blanchard was known for his tenderness of color handling and his softness of sentiment quite progressive in a painter of his era. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its subtle brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. With bas-relief organic styling, the multi-tiered, replica European style 3.25" wide frame is cast in quality designer resin and highlighted with an aged gold-toned finish.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 15"Wx12"H framed (9"Wx6"H image size, 3.25"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Medium: 27"Wx20.5"H framed (21"Wx14.5"H image size, 3.25"W frame), 6 lbs.
- Large: 39"Wx29"H framed (33"Wx23"H image size, 3.25"W frame), 9 lbs.
- Grande: 47"Wx34"H framed (41"Wx28"H image size, 3.25"W frame), 10 lbs.