GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Angel Wings at Our Feet Glass-Topped Sculptural Table
Our heavenly angel wing accent table was artistically sculpted by artist Evelyn Myers Hartley
With a decidedly otherworldly quality, a tripod of angel wings forms the angelic fulcrum of this heavenly table. One of the most magical approaches to decorative fantasy art we've seen, our Design Toscano exclusive is sculpted 360-degrees to be admired from all sides before being topped with a 1/5"-thick, pencil-edged glass top. Each mythical cherub feather is cast in quality designer resin with a faux stone finish to transform a seemingly light and airy image into a work of furniture art with the ability to stand up to modern usage. This is a truly charming focal point for home or garden!
- Simple assembly required. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Maximum weight limit for this item is 110 pounds (50 kgs).
About The Artist
Evelyn Myers Hartley b.1960:
Artist and proud grandmother Evelyn Myers Hartley grew up on the East Coast before leaving the US to study abroad in England where she majored in fine art and sculpture. After a brief tenure teaching art in Kiev Ukraine Hartley returned home to work as a sculptor and raise a family. She draws inspiration from her favorite sculptor Jean-Baptiste Carpeaux a French artist during the rule of Napoleon III particularly when she is sculpting the faces of the angels and fairies that she is known for. Her specialty lies in capturing the human form in unique poses for her Design Toscano exclusive statues and wall sculptures. When she isn’t sculpting Evelyn likes to quilt and bake especially French pastries.
Proper care and maintenance will keep your designer resin furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Wipe up spills on glass table tops promptly with a damp cloth.
- Dust sculptural table bases regularly with a clean, dry, lint-free cloth.
- To remove accumulated dust, use a soft cloth dampened in a solution of mild detergent and warm water. Dry thoroughly using a clean cloth.
- Avoid placing hand-painted full color finishes in direct sunlight to prevent fading.
Weights & Dimensions
- Table: 18.5"Wx18.5"Dx21.5"H. 9 lbs.
- Glass Tabletop: 18.5" round, 1/5" thick