GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Among the Laurel Blossoms, 1914: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Charles Courtney Curran (1861-1942), in a Private Collection
$199.00 – $550.00
Dressed in white and posed in the brilliant sunshine of a summer garden, the young flower gatherers in this stunning Impressionist portrait, perhaps even relatives of the artist, likely collected their petals near the iconic shores of Lake Erie where he often summered with his family. American artist Curran, who studied in Cincinnati, New York and Paris, is often compared to the finest American Impressionists. He was a leader of the Cragsmoor Art Colony and a well-respected art teacher at some of America's finest schools. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its subtle brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. The imported, delicately carved hardwood frame boasts a delicate leaf motif with fine feathered detailing finished in antique gold tones.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 15.5"Wx15.5"H framed (8"Wx8"H image size, 4"W frame), 3 lbs.
- Medium: 23.5"Wx23.5"H framed (16"Wx16"H image size, 4"W frame), 3 lbs.
- Large: 31.5"Wx31.5"H framed (24"Wx24"H image size, 4"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Grande: 43.5"Wx43.5"H framed (36"Wx36"H image size, 4"W frame), 6 lbs.