GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Ammon Horn Contemporary Tub Chair
Hand-carved mahogany antique replica seating furniture
What’s historic is new again! In a style best described as “International Modern” this elegant chair is an exercise in historical contemporization. The rams’ horns of the Egyptian deity, Ammon, inspired the curved arm carvings in our grandly proportional chair with its wrap-around back and contemporary, streamlined frame. Sitting elevated atop carved, modernist legs, its low seat features plush padding that delivers indulgent comfort to match its elegant style. Upholstered on all sides in ivory-hued velvet fabric to be admired from any angle, this impressive Design Toscano-exclusive work of mahogany furniture art is finished in a fashionable gold gilt to catch the light.
- Maximum weight limit for this item is 220 pounds (100 kgs).
- Fabric Content: 100% Polyester
- This work of furniture art uses the ancient gilding process of real gold leaf, which is applied by hand one piece at a time. As a result, tone and texture may vary slightly giving it the unique look of original antiques.
- Proper care and maintenance will keep your wooden furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Follow simple guidelines in the PDF linked above.
Weights & Dimensions
- 34.5″Wx32″Dx28″H. 46 lbs.
- Seat Dimensions: 29.5″Wx31.5″D.
- Floor to Top of Seat: 16.75″H.
- Back Rest Height: 11.5″H.