GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Ambrosia Demi-Lune Tiffany-Style Stained Glass Window
Nearly 250 hand-cut pieces of authentic art glass and 18 cabochons encased in glazier's came.
As lavish ornamental style, Beaux-Arts, more than any other, represents America's expansive industrial age at the turn of the 19th century. Outstanding placed in the uppermost of a window, this unique demi-lune Beaux-Arts style art glass spotlights a central yellow floral motif, accented with sky blue flowers, leaves, buds, and sprinkled with glowing cabochons all forming a traditional organic design. Beaux Arts means "Fine Arts" and lives up to its name in this splendid Ambrosia demi-lune Tiffany-style art glass window created with a background of stylish textured wine hued glass will add honeyed warmth and fascination to any room. With an artisan's eye, each piece of Design Toscano's distinct high quality art glass is hand-cut, copper-foiled, and individually soldered in glazier's came, taking over two full days to create. Our exclusive work of high quality stained glass art has the look of a fine period antique.
- Window includes two scroll brackets and two approximately 20" long chains with snap hooks for hanging.
- Chains can be adjusted for length by removing links as needed.
- Each bracket requires two screws, not included.
For California Customers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead a chemical which is known to State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- This is authentic, hand-crafted art glass; variations of texture and color are part of the process.
- The amount of sunlight or ambient lighting shining through these stained glass windows may affect the appearance and color of the glass.
- Our stained glass windows have been protected with mineral oil as part of the finishing process. Please use a soft dry cloth to remove any excess oil.
Weights & Dimensions
- 32"Wx10½"H. 5 lbs.
- Flat side: 6.5"H.